Campaign: dSPACE Simulator EcoLine
Hardware-In-the-Loop Simulation for Everybody
HIL Simulation for Everybody
dSPACE now offers a brand-new hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulator package: the dSPACE Simulator EcoLine.
Based on approved technology, dSPACE Simulator EcoLine is the perfect ready-to-go system for HIL simulation. There are five preconfigured versions, each with a basic set of functions and I/O tailored to a specific application area so you can get it up and running fast, with no need for intensive system configuration. A wiring board makes it easy to connect the simulator to your control unit.
Each package costs far less than what all its individual components would add up to.
The new simulator package is an ideal opportunity for first-time users to include an HIL system in their development processes, but experienced HIL users will also appreciate its familiar easy handling.
With dSPACE Simulator EcoLine, you can perform your ECU (electronic control unit) tests with a real closed-loop HIL simulation.
Running HIL simulation has never been so easy.
The Central Components
All the packages are based on the same configuration:
- Processor board for processing-intensive real-time models (DS1006)
- HIL I/O board with on-board signal conditioning and a wide I/O range (DS2202/DS2211)
- Wiring board that acts as the I/O terminal for input/output signals and provides options for load configuration
- Programmable power supply for battery simulation
The packages also include software, e.g.
Just What You Need
- Control Development Package for integrating Simulink® models, integrating the system’s I/O functions into Simulink conveniently, instrumenting and managing the real-time experiments, and automating the experiment control
- Package-specific: RTI CAN MultiMessage Blockset or RTI LIN MultiMessage Blockset for handling a very high number of CAN and LIN messages and powerful configuration of complex setups
All packages in the dSPACE Simulator EcoLine are off-the-shelf products, so they have very short delivery periods.
- dSPACE Simulator EcoLine – Engine Solenoid for testing ECUs for engines with fuel injection via solenoid valve injectors Extended by lambda sensor simulation module for 4 independent lambda sensors and 6 channels for current measurement up to 20 A
- dSPACE Simulator EcoLine – Engine Piezo for testing ECUs for engines with fuel injection via piezo injectors Extended by lambda sensor simulation module for 4 independent lambda sensors and 6 channels for signal measurement of piezo-electric valves; also included: current measurement for high-pressure control valve
- dSPACE Simulator EcoLine – Transmission for testing transmission ECUs Extended by 6 current measurement channels up to 3.5 A and 8 current sink/source channels, e.g. for transmission speed sensor signal simulation
- dSPACE Simulator EcoLine – Vehicle Dynamics for testing ECUs for vehicle dynamic systems Extended by 8 current sink/source channels, e.g. for wheel speed sensor signal simulation
- dSPACE Simulator EcoLine – Body Electronics for testing ECUs for body electronics Extended by an interface for LIN communication networks. The internal cable harness with front connector is not included by default, but can be added as an option or done manually.
dSPACE also provides training courses, support and engineering services for all of our HIL test systems, based on 15 years of experience with setting up and operating HIL test benches in all automotive application areas.