Maple is the essential technical computing software for today’s technical professionals.
- Whether you need to do quick calculations, develop design sheets, or produce sophisticated high-fidelity simulation models, the world-leading Maple computation engine provides the necessary technology to dramatically increase your analytical productivity.
- An intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from interactive tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using Maple's smart document environment, you can automatically capture all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams.
- Extensive connectivity features ensure Maple can be integrated seamlessly into your toolchain. Maple connects to standard engineering tools, supports code generation to multiple languages, and provides the mathematical engine for MapleSim, a high-performance physical modeling and simulation tool.
Your purchase includes one year of Maplesoft Elite Maintenance
- Automatic upgrades to the most current version of Maple when released – no additional fees, no hassles
- Additional details about the Maple Elite Maintenance Program can be found at www.maplesoft.com/elite.
- A single-user, standalone copy of Maple 2016. For multi-user licenses, please contact ASES
- Includes 1 free home use license.
- Available for Windows (32 & 64-bit), Linux (32 & 64-bit), and Macintosh. Full platform compatibility and system requirements are available here.
- Shipped copy includes printed copies of the Maple User Manual and Maple Programming Guide. These same manuals are available electronically if you order the downloadable version.
- Visit the Maple web site for full product details.