Maple 2018 is ideal for students enrolled in any math, science or engineering course.
Hundreds of thousands of students rely on Maple to finish homework faster, thoroughly grasp concepts, and get better marks!
Perfect for virtually every area of mathematics
- Differential equations
- Linear systems
- Linear algebra
- Much more!
Free math resources and support
- Download hundreds of free Maple Worksheets contributed by Maple Experts in the Maple Application Center.
- Converse with and get help from Maple experts from around the world at MaplePrimes, the Maplesoft user community web site.
- Download free manuals and programming guides from the Maple Documentation Center.
- View tutorial videos for step-by-step instructions about how to use Maple to solve a particular math problem.
Grasp the concepts with Maple E-Books and Study Guides designed for Students
- A single-user, standalone copy of Maple 2018.
- Available for Windows (32 & 64-bit), Linux (32 & 64-bit), and Macintosh. Full platform compatibility and system requirements are available here.
- Shipped version includes a printed copy of the Maple User Manual. The download version includes an electronic version of the same manual. Electronic copies of all manuals are available for no charge in the Maple Documentation Center.
- Visit the Maple web site for full product details.
- Maple 2018 Student Edition is licensed for academic work by students currently enrolled at an academic institution on student owned computers. It is not to be used for commercial activities. Student eligibility may be verified by Maplesoft. Customers not in compliance will be responsible for the full commercial price of the product.