DS1103 PPC Controller Kit
Powerful controller board for rapid control prototyping
The DS1103 is an all-rounder in rapid control prototyping. It can be mounted in a dSPACE Expansion Box or dSPACE AutoBox to test new control functions in a laboratory or directly in the vehicle.
- Single-board system with real-time processor and comprehensive I/O
- CAN interface and serial interfaces ideally suited to automotive applications
- High I/O speed and accuracy
At a Glance
The DS1103 controller board is designed to meet the requirements of rapid control prototyping and is highly suitable for applications such as:
- Automotive controllers
- Induction motor control
- Positioning systems and stepper motors
An integrated Infineon CAN microcontroller makes the board an attractive tool for automotive and automation applications.
The DS1103 is an all-rounder in rapid control prototyping. It can be mounted in a dSPACE Expansion Box or dSPACE AutoBox to test new control functions in a laboratory or directly in the vehicle. Its processing power and fast I/O are vital for applications that involve numerous actuators and sensors. Used with Real-Time Interface (RTI), it is fully programmable from the Simulink® block diagram environment and all I/O can be configured graphically. This is a quick and easy way to implement and test new control functions in a real environment.
The unparalleled number of I/O interfaces makes the DS1103 a versatile controller board for numerous applications. It provides a great selection of interfaces, including 50 digital I/O channels, 36 A/D channels, and 8 D/A channels. For additional I/O tasks, such as multi-channel PWM, a DSP controller unit is used as a subsystem.
1) The end of life of the DS1103 is planned for 31.12.2019. You can still buy the product until 31.12.2016. New releases of dSPACE software are guaranteed to continue supporting the DS1103 until at least the end of 2018. After the end of life, no services of any kind will be available for this product. We advise against using the DS1103 in new projects. For new projects we recommend that you use the successor, dSPACE MicroLabBox.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.