The Essential Tool
Download a Free Trial of Maple
Try Maple Free for 15 days with no obligation
What is Maple?
Maple is math software that combines the world’s most powerful math engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems.
- Solve math problems easily and accurately, without worrying that you’ve lost a minus sign somewhere
- Solve math problems quickly that you could never do by hand (or that you wouldn’t want to do by hand because life is too short!)
- Solve problems from virtually any branch of mathematics or field that relies on mathematics, such as calculus, algebra, differential equations, statistics, control design, linear algebra, physics, optimization, group theory, differential geometry, signal processing, special functions, number theory, financial modeling, etc. etc.
- Gain insight into your problem, solution, data, or concept using a huge variety of customizable 2-D and 3-D plots and animations
- Keep problems, solutions, visualizations, and explanations all together in a single, easy-to-follow document, so you don’t have to waste time reconstructing your thought processes
- Develop complex solutions using a sophisticated programming language designed for mathematics, so your code is shorter, easier to write, easier to debug, and easier to maintain
- Create interactive applications for yourself, your students, or your colleagues, without having to be an expert programmer, and share them over the web
Recorded Webinar – Introducing Maple 2021: Something for Everyone
Maple 2021 offers a vast collection of enhancements for both long-time customers and those who are using Maple for the very first time.
Create, Share & Learn with the User Community
BOOK A DEMO
Let us show you how we can help you with our products and solutions
Speak with an expert today, ask us any questions or concerns that you have
Contact us for pricing details and licensing information