accelerating your success
Your Australian dSPACE Partner
Integrating automotive sensors and actuators is a key task in rapid control prototyping performed for electronic control unit functions. dSPACE’s RapidPro hardware provides unprecedented ﬂexibility in adapting sensor and actuator signals to prototyping platforms (dSPACE MicroAutoBox/AutoBox). The RapidPro training gives you a step-by-step introduction to using the RapidPro software and hardware together with a dSPACE prototyping system. You will learn how to conﬁgure the RapidPro system with the ConﬁgurationDesk® conﬁguration software and to implement the required I/O with the RapidPro Control Unit Blockset if you work with a RapidPro Control Unit.
If you are not familiar with the dSPACE prototyping systems or with the ControlDesk and Real-Time Interface software, it is recommended to request this course in combination with the dSPACE Real-Time Systems course.
- Engineers working with rapid control prototyping
- Engineers who want to use the dSPACE prototyping systems and the RapidPro hardware and software
- Necessary: Experience with MATLAB® and Simulink®, as well as ControlDesk and Real-Time Interface.
- Set up RapidPro signal conditioning and power stages
- Conﬁgure the RapidPro Units with ConﬁgurationDesk
- Learn about the structure and features of the RapidPro system
- Implement the I/O of a RapidPro Control Unit with the corresponding Real-Time Interface
Tools and Systems
- dSPACE prototyping systems
- Real-Time Interface
- ControlDesk Next Generation
- RTI RPCU Blockset
- Introduction to the RapidPro hardware
- Introduction to ConﬁgurationDesk
- Monitoring and diagnostics of a RapidPro System)
- Introduction to the RapidPro RTI blocksets)